Dance USA Dance - Season 2 is only open to teams (minimum of 5 dancers)
All dancers that submit audition videos understand that if selected, they will compete in the regional competition in the city submitted
All group members will be at least 13 years old on the date of the contestant’s video submission for producer. (Minor must be accompanied and have legal sign off by a parent or legal guardian.)
Participants who are affiliated with or have any personal or familiar relationship with any staff members of 5678 Media Group or the judges for this event must disclose this information at the time of entry or as soon as such affiliation or relationship becomes known to the entrant.
5678 Media Group reserves the right to determine that any individual participant or group is ineligible due to their affiliation or relationship with the staff of 5678 Media Group or the judges for this event.
5678 Media Group reserves the right to make exception to this rule in the case of medical or other unforeseen emergency circumstances.
5678 Media Group reserve the right to supplement or waive any eligibility requirements at their discretion.
Note: Video Auditions begins December 15th 2017 to February 15th 20181) All the teams are required to submit video of their dance routines on www.bollyshake.com.
2) Each dance teams must have minimum of 5 dancers.
3) Video Submission must be no longer than 3 minutes and submitted to bollyshake (www.bollyshake.com). The video may have a short introduction at the beginning that is no longer than 30 seconds.
4) Each team will be able to see if they’ve been accepted as finalists to compete in the regional competition, after the audition period ends on February 15th. Teams will also receive an email from the DUD team, confirming their placement in the regional competition, at which point they must register through www.danceusadance.us on the Tour Page, in their selected city (for more info, please see attached for “HOW TO REGISTER IF YOU’VE BEEN SELECTED”)
5) Videos Submissions must NOT contain any sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, discriminatory, illegal, offensive, threatening, profane or harassing activities.
6) Teams must submit only one Audition video.7) Dance groups may not change the composition of the group once registered, unless authorized by a DUD team member.8) The Audition Video must NOT be manipulated in anyway. 9) The Audition Video must NOT contain any post-production enhancements or be digitally enhanced or distorted.10) Audition Video must NOT include any person other than contestants.
Dancer Registration : Regionals
1) The teams that will be competing in regional competition (those have been selected through bollyshake) will process their information and payment through www.danceusadance.us after creating an account for each dancer.2) Each dancer will pay one time registration fee, NO OTHER FEES will be required by the dancer to enter the competition.
3) Once their account is created the team and the team has registered through www.danceusadance.us they will receive a detailed email for regional competition.
4) It is team’s responsibility to cover transportation and accommodation
5) Two teams will win in each city and proceed to the semifinals in NEW YORK.
Number of dancers per group
Price in usd
5 to 10
$95 per dancer
10 to 20
$85 per dancer
20 and above
$75 per dancer
Each dancer can access their document and get the latest information by logging into their account on www.danceusadance.us
For each event, a panel of judges decides team scores the judges panel will consist of a minimum of 4 judges and 1 influencer. All judges will meet the eligibility, training, judge skills level, and requirements set forth by the Dance USA Dance Event Producers.
All performances at the Final Event will be judged based upon the following criteria:
1) Routine: 25%2) Synchronization: 25%3) Choreography: 20%4) Presentation: 20%5) Voting :10%
Teams scores will be based on a maximum score of 100.
Dance USA Dance Tour team will provide a Talent Packet to each group’s primary contact. The packet includes your check-in time, show line-up, example score sheet, and other vital information pertaining to the event. Talent packet will only be provided to the qualifying teams for semifinals after qualifying round.