Dance USA Dance - Season 2 is only open to teams (minimum of 5 dancers)
Junior category 6 to 12 year.
Senior category 13+ year.
Minor must be accompanied and have legal sign off by a parent or legal guardian.
Participants who are affiliated with or have any personal or familiar relationship with any staff members of 5678 Media Group or the judges for this event must disclose this information at the time of entry or as soon as such affiliation or relationship becomes known to the entrant.
5678 Media Group reserves the right to determine that any individual participant or group is ineligible due to their affiliation or relationship with the staff of 5678 Media Group or the judges for this event.
5678 Media Group reserves the right to make exception to this rule in the case of medical or other unforeseen emergency circumstances.
5678 Media Group reserve the right to supplement or waive any eligibility requirements at their discretion.
Dancer Registration : Regionals
1) The teams that will be competing in regional competition will process their information and payment through www.danceusadance.us after creating an account for each dancer.2) Each dancer will pay one time registration fee, NO OTHER FEES will be required by the dancer to enter the competition.
3) Once their account is created the team and the team has registered through www.danceusadance.us they will receive a detailed email for regional competition.
4) It is team’s responsibility to cover transportation and accommodation
5) Two teams will win in each city and proceed to the semifinals in NEW YORK.
Registration Fee: With Popular demand Early bird special $60 till April 10th
Number of dancers per group
Price in usd
5 to 10
$95 per dancer
11 to 20
$85 per dancer
21 and above
$75 per dancer
Each dancer can access their document and get the latest information by logging into their account on www.danceusadance.us
For each event, a panel of judges decides team scores the judges panel will consist of a minimum of 4 judges and 1 influencer. All judges will meet the eligibility, training, judge skills level, and requirements set forth by the Dance USA Dance Event Producers.
All performances at the Final Event will be judged based upon the following criteria:
1) Routine: 25%2) Synchronization: 25%3) Choreography: 20%4) Presentation: 20%5) Voting :10%
Teams scores will be based on a maximum score of 100.
Dance USA Dance Tour team will provide a Talent Packet to each group’s primary contact. The packet includes your check-in time, show line-up, example score sheet, and other vital information pertaining to the event. Talent packet will only be provided to the qualifying teams for semifinals after qualifying round.